Certified Mold Testing Service
Is your home damp, musty with unpleasant odors? Do you or your family members suffer from asthma, allergies, dermatitis or other breathing problems? If so, these symptoms can be caused or exacerbated by a mold infestation in your home. We can test your home for elevated levels of mold and provide you with a report detailing the type of molds found and the associated health risks.
Certified Radon Testing Service
Radon gas, the silent killer is a colorless, odorless radioactive gas that is not detectable to human senses. Radon comes from the natural (radioactive) breakdown of uranium in soil, rock, water and even the concrete used in the construction of your home and gets into the air that you breathe. Radon can be found all over the U.S. It can get into any type of building, homes, offices, factories, schools and result in a high indoor radon level. But you and your family are most likely to get your greatest exposure at home where you spend most of your time. The U.S. EPA estimates that 21,000 people die each year due to lung cancer caused by radon exposure.